Toronto Maple Leafs @ Detroit Red Wings – Home Opener
- Transportation on a Luxury Coach bus from Kitchener & London to Detroit, MI
- Ticket to the game in Michigan First Gondola
- Early arrival gives you time for pre-game drinks and food at a variety of local pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Draw for an NHL jersey
- Snacks and bottled water for the return trip
DATE: Sunday February 18 2018
1:00pm – Bus departs from: SPORTSWORLD CARPOOL LOT
100 Sportsworld Dr.
2:00pm – Pick up at: McDONALDS
4380 Wellington Rd S, London, ON
4:15pm – Arrive at Little Caesars Arena
4:15 – 7:00pm – Free time
7:00pm – PUCK DROPS
10:00pm – Depart back to Kitchener (30 minuets after the end of game)
12:00am – Arrive back at McDonalds, London.
1:00am – Arrive back at Sportsworld
*times may not be exact due to weather and border crossing times*
- MUST OBEY ALL BUS AND STADIUM RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provisions of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada.
THINGS TO BRING:
- MUST HAVE CANADIAN PASSPORT to enter the USA. Entry into the USA may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete.
- There is overhead storage as well as cargo storage space under the bus. Feel free to bring snacks, beverages (cans only), small lunch sized coolers, camera, or other personal items.
NOT TO BRING:
- Check United States travel policies to make sure all items you bring are allowed into the United States and avoid delays at border crossings.
- Items prohibited in the arena: noisemakers, bottles, coolers, umbrellas, fireworks, and weapons.
Guests are permitted to carry ONLY the following style and size bag into Little Caesars Arena for Red Wings home games:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar style)
- Small clutch bag with one of the clear plastic bag options above
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
Payment can be made by Visa/Mastercard, etransfer, cash or cheque. Seats are first come, first serve so call now to reserve your seats!