Pro Sports Tours Inc. has 110 season tickets in the lower bowl putting you close to the action and surrounded by over 73,000 NFL fans. Our Buffalo Bills all-inclusive bus trips are legendary not only for the seat location and transportation but also for providing the “best tailgate party at Ralph Wilson Stadium”.
ALL BUFFALO BILLS GAMES INCLUDE:
- Transportation on a Luxury Coach Bus (washroom and tv’s) from Kitchener & Burlington to Buffalo and back.
- Ticket to the game – all game tickets are located in the LOWER BOWL Sec 121 Rows 24 – 29 from the field!
- Raffle for an NFL jersey and other great prizes.
- Sandwich’s and bottled water for return trip home
- TAILGATE PARTY
All you can drink beer and All you can eat BBQ burgers, hotdogs, chilli, meatballs, snacks, water, and all the fixings (approximately 3 hrs). Draw for a Buffalo Bills jersey, sign a square pools, and other great prizes on the bus!
GAME DAY ITINERARY
DATE: Sunday, December 10 2017
6:20am – Bus departs for Buffalo from:
Sports World Carpool Lot
100 Sportsworld Drive
7:00am – Pick up at:
Aldershot GO Station
1199 Waterdown Rd.
9:30pm – Arrive at New Era Field
9:30pm – 12:30pm – All-Inclusive tailgate party
1:00pm – KICK OFF
4:30pm – Depart back to Kitchener (30 minutes after the end of game)
7:00pm – Arrive at Aldershot GO Station
7:45pm – Arrive back at Sportsworld Carpool lot in Kitchener
*times may not be exact due to weather and border crossing times*
- MUST OBEY ALL BUS AND STADIUM RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provisions of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada.
THINGS TO BRING:
- MUST HAVE CANADIAN PASSPORT to enter the USA. Entry into the USA may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete.
- There is overhead storage as well as cargo storage space under the bus. Feel free to bring snacks, drinks, camera, or other personal items.
NOT TO BRING:
- Check United States travel policies to make sure all items you bring are allowed into the United States and avoid delays at border crossings.
- Glass bottles or large coolers
- Items prohibited to bring into arena (noisemakers, alcoholic beverages, animals, bottles, coolers, umbrellas, fireworks, and weapons).
- Only clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″x6″x12″ or One-gallon clear plastic bags are allowed in stadium
CALL NOW BOOK YOUR SEATS: 519-575-5288